Top 10 Modular Kitchen Accessories & Manufacturers Tagore Garden Delhi Top 10 Modular Kitchens network of dealers and distributors and our ambitious plans for expansion, we are dedicated to deliver excellence in quality products, services and satisfaction. “It is hence imperative on our part to always take a proactive stance in the direction of strengthening our relationship and forging ahead towards excellence.
Top 10 Modular Kitchen Manufacturers Tagore Garden Delhi
10. Kitchen Kosmetics:- Our team of skilled quality controllers stringently monitors the entire manufacturing procedure starting from raw material procurement to the final delivery of products. We have an aim of developing products as per the client’s specification and in compliance with the international quality standards. To meet the quality standards, we have a pool of experienced quality analysts who assist us in performing rigorous quality tests.
9. S S Aluminium Fabrication Modular Kitchen:- They have been able to successfully meet the client’s requirement adhering to the above mentioned quality parameters. The quality management system followed by us helps us in offering flawless products to our esteemed clients.
8. Arancia Modular Kitchen:- They are designing quality range of Kitchen and Wardrobe Accessories that finds a wide application in Household, Restaurants, Hotels and Hospitality Industry. Our vision is to enhance the lifestyle of our customer by offering innovative products and services. Honesty, Integrity and Fairness is the core value of our organization that helps us to maintain transparency in our business dealing as well as clients trust.
7. Star India Home Appliances Modular Kitchen:- U-shaped design includes three counter tables adjoining each other. Whether there is large or small area, a U-shaped kitchen design can be easily accommodated in any kind of a set up. This kitchen format allows plenty of space for storage, cooking, prepping, and maybe even a small eating area at one end. A U-shape kitchen can accommodate most of the required kitchen appliances and also give you ample space for wall cabinets.
6. Basera International Modular Kitchen:- A G-shaped kitchen is fairly similar to a U-shaped kitchen, but it’s bigger and generally more practical. In fact, a fourth side is attached to one side of the U at a right angle, normally leaving a small opening through which people can enter and exit the kitchen. The G-shape kitchen is ideal for families who seek extra storage space, counter space, a breakfast bar or an entertaining area. G-shaped kitchens fit very well into kitchens attached to open-plan living areas, with their peninsular wall fronting onto living spaces.
5. EGC Home Solutions Modular Kitchen:- L-shaped modular kitchen is a most and widely used design that spans over two counter tops adjacent to each other. Corner space can be effectively utilised by installing different types of kitchen appliances or sinks.
4. Sapna Kitchens Doors Wardrobes:- This is an efficient solution for long, narrow rooms. All the kitchen cabinets are installed along one wall and a space large enough to walk around in is left on the opposite side. A straight kitchen is a one-wall kitchen layout, ideal for small kitchen areas, this design can include cabinet storage and convenient placement of appliances and cooking implements, for easy access.
3. Singhal Marble House Modular Kitchen:- Classic and timeless, the oak kitchen never goes out of style. Finished with a beautiful backsplash and a granite countertop, it lends understated elegance to your cooking area.
2. Lifestyle Interiors Modular Kitchen:- This crimson parallel shaped modular kitchen is a space-saving and efficient design. With integrated handles and glass shutters, the shelves and drawers have a sleek and contemporary look.
1. IFB Point Modular Kitchen:- This L-shaped modular kitchen is a classic design blended with contemporary elements. The lower shelves have a wooden finish while the green glossy finish on the top shelves give it an unique pop of colour.