Top 10 Pest Control Services in Guwahati top 10 Pest Control Services is one of the leading pest control organizations in Guwahati. They determine the type of pests that have invaded Your Premises to offer a comprehensive pest control service. They provide pest control services against Mosquitoes, Termites, Lizards, Bed Bugs, Rats, Honey Bees, Wood Borers, Flies, Cockroaches, etc. They mainly focus on providing quality pest services and attaining the utmost customer satisfaction. They have a dedicated team of professionals who are efficient in providing best pest control services.
Top 10 Pest Control Services in Guwahati
10. Integrated Pest Control Service:- Integrated Pest Control Services, they are a trusted name in the field. It is their eco-friendly and cost-effective approach which has allowed us to be a name to trust upon. Under Pest Control Services, they provide Cockroach Control Services, Rat Control Services, Termite Control Services, Lizard Control Services and Mosquitoes Control Services. With the use of the eco-friendly methods and repellents, they ensure complete pest control without any adverse effect on the human beings.They are acclaimed for offering the Pest Control Services with the guarantee of the safety of the human beings and the materials around.
9. SAK Pest Control Service:- SAK Pest Control Service Termites are a group of asocial insects.While termites are commonly known, as “white ants,” they are only distantly related to the ants. Termites divide labor among castes. Termites mostly feed on dead plant material,, generally in the form of wood, leaf litter, soil, or animal dung, and about 10 percent of the estimated 4,000 species are economically significant as pests that can cause serious structural damage to buildings, crops or plantation forests. Termites are major insectivores, as asocial insects, termites live in colonies that, at maturity, number from several hundred to several million individuals. Subterranean termites are ground-inhabiting, social insects that live in colonies. A colony of subterranean termites may be up to 18-20 feet below the soil surface to protect it from extreme weather conditions. The mature termite colony has three castes: reproductive (king and queen), soldiers, and workers.
8. Pest Control India:- Pest Control India best time to kill adult mosquitoes by fogging is at dusk, when they are most active and looking for food (mosquitoes feed on human or animal blood). The aerosol fog primarily targets flying mosquitoes, which is why the timing of the spray is critical. A thermal foggier (as opposed to a cold foggier) produces a thick pesticide fog or smoke by heating the fogging solution. It produces a nice insect fog that is directed to areas where it would like to kill mosquitoes, and other biting pests.
7. Hi Care Pest Control Services:- Hi Care Pest Control Services Control of adult mosquitoes is the most familiar aspect of mosquito control to most people. It is accomplished by ground-based applications or via aerial application of chemical pesticides such as thermal fogging. This is done primarily in outdoor areas. The frequency of the treatment depends of the intensity of the problem.
6. Aegis Pest Control Service:- Aegis Pest Control Service Baiting is an effective way of controlling rats and mice. In this an attractive food for rats is mixed with poison. Pepco uses special anti-coagulant dentifrices mixed with a bait material that is very attractive to rodents. This method is more effective as rodents do not die immediately, but about four days after feeding. Therefore, the remaining rats do not know that it is a poison and do not become bait-shy and the entire population of rats starts eating the bait. Baits need to be checked and replaced periodically to ensure that sufficient bait is available for all the rats to eat and die.
5. South India Pest Control Service:- South India Pest Control Service Larvae breed wherever suitable water is available. To control the larvae, either the water has to be removed or insecticides to be used. Oils are also used to kill larvae.. Housemother, the parricide measures done in the water Their take care of only the mosquito larvae and not the eggs and pupae already present in the water body.
4. wincomsolution Pest Control:- wincomsolution Pest Control Mosquito control can be very difficult but must be attempted to not only get rid Their homes and business of annoying bites but also to stop the spread of certain mosquito borne health problems. But even if they eliminate all possible breeding sites on Their property, mosquitoes born in other areas will still fly to Your part of the world. Therefore vector control measures work they’ll when taken at community level. There are some methods that the experienced pest control operator may utilize to reduce mosquitoes pest problem.
3. Osolin Research Pest Control:- Osolin Research Pest Control Anopheles, culet and Aides are the most common species of mosquitoes that spread diseases. These vectors develop through their stages: egg, larvae, pupa and adult, complete development from egg to adult usually takes 10 to 14 days but varies according to the species and temperature.
2. Allcare Pest Control Service:- Allcare Pest Control Service Provides cockroach control utilizing the latest methods of Integrated Pest Management. The main attractions for a cockroach are usually food, water and damp environment. Cockroaches are a public health concern as they carry Salmonella bacteria- the organisms responsible for food poisoning. They are nocturnal and are most active at night. They also can be found under the cleanest conditions. Cockroaches are the most common pests that spread germs. For ultimate cockroach prevention and cockroach control, seal all holes and cracks that may provide an inlet for a cockroach. Its important to keep the house clean. Cockroaches feast on everything right from garbage to wallpaper paste, etc. But keeping your home free of food particles will send cockroaches packing in search of a dirtier place – and prevent you from all your pests.
1. A U M Facility Services:- A U M Facility Services Rats are some of the most troublesome and damaging rodents in India. They consume and contaminate food, damage structures and property, and transmit parasites and diseases to other animals and humans. Rats habitat and thrive under different climatic conditions. They are often found in and around homes and other buildings, farms, gardens, etc.